Got Scene: Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Violation of the terms and conditions outlined herein may result in prosecution or legal action where necessary.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily access and make use of the content and tools provided on Got Scene's web site for personal and some commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials for commercial purposes outside of Got Scene;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Got Scene's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Got Scene at any time. Any persons found to be in violation of these restrictions run the risk of having their accounts suspended and blocked without question, and face possible legal action.
The materials on Got Scene's web site are provided "as is". Got Scene makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Got Scene does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Unacceptable Use
Got Scene reserves the right to remove offensive or copywritten material without notice or limitation. In addition, Got Scene also reserves the right to restrict service to any and all offending persons or parties. The following examples, without limitation, are deemed unacceptable use of Got Scene and it's provided services:
- The use of Got Scene to post, email, upload or otherwise transmit information, images, audio, video or other data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- The use of Got Scene to post, email, upload, or otherwise transmit information, images, audio, video or other data which exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, or that discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age.
- The use of Got Scene to stalk or harass another individual or other parties.
- The use automated means, including additional computers, software, scripts or bots, increase the amount of web traffic or boost the number of plays of songs of any particular artist on Got Scene.
- The use of automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from Got Scene and any affiliated pages or profiles.
- The use of Got Scene to post, email, upload, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates hacking of Got Scene or any other website.
In no event shall Got Scene or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Got Scene's Internet site, even if Got Scene or a Got Scene authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Got Scene's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Got Scene does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Got Scene may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Got Scene does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Got Scene has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Got Scene of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Got Scene's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• Back to Got Scene