- All information collected via the Got Scene website is solely for use with the Got Scene network of websites and will not be distributed or provided openly to any third-party regardless of request or application.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely within the Got Scene network and other applicable and compatible purpose, unless your further consent is obtained or as is required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, within your knowledge or consent.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Any registrations or submissions containing false or inaccurate information run the risk of being suspended and blocked without question.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will never provide your personal information directly to a third-party for any reasons to which you have not agreed.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business and maintaining a professional online presence in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.
• Back to Got Scene